Think of a person in your life that has always been there for you. Maybe a friend, maybe a relative, maybe a stranger for a day.
- A person that, no matter what happens to you and no matter what you do, they are there for you in some way.
- That person who continues to show you love (even if it’s not perfect love).
- The person who chooses to be inconvenienced so that you are taken care of.
- The person who is a reminder that there is still a ray of light in the darkest of times.
- The person who genuinely cares about you and likes you, even when you are not being caring or likeable.
Jesus is greater than that person. People get angry, frustrated, or uncaring, even when they really love you and want to help you. But Jesus is always there, always interceding by prayer between you and the Father, on your behalf.
- Jesus is always there for you, no matter what happens in life, and no matter what you do. You can never run away from Jesus’ love, and there’s no distance too far that you can run where He can’t humbly, lovingly, and compassionately enter into your struggle and lift you up.
- Jesus continually loves you and shows you love, and His is Perfect Love – no one deserves His love, but He gives it freely, even to those who believe that they are unlovable.
- Jesus is never inconvenienced to be with you by your side. His love is so great, so deep, and so wide that He willingly gave up His human life on a bloody, wooden cross, so that He could reach down and save you – the lost children of God.
- Jesus is always that ray of light in the dark. No matter how dark life may be for you, Jesus’ love always pierces through it, and the darkness is unable to thwart it.
- Jesus genuinely cares about you, and likes you, and loves you – so much so, that He endured suffering beyond that which we can imagine, all on the cross to save us, the undeserved ones, the lost, the rebellious, the sinners, the unloved, the orphans, the losers, the failures, the hated and the haters. What we lack in this life, Christ has all made up for. Where we are weak, Christ through His death and resurrection has made us strong. However far we have fallen, Christ has risen and gathered us with Him, reaching all the way to Heaven.
There is power in the name of Jesus!
You are not so lost or so far gone that Jesus, the Chosen Son of God, cannot save you!!
You are not doomed to live in the shadows of this world!!
Wherever you are in your life right now, Jesus not only has the power to take you out of it, but is willing to do so!!
The only thing that is required, is to run to Him. Be real with Jesus! Come to Him, and tell Him where you are in life and that you cannot continue to do it alone!! Let out your feelings, and voice your frustrations, and ask Him – ask Jesus to come into your life and save you!! With all your heart and soul, pour out your life to Him!! He is always listening, and like a Good Father whose child has run away, He deeply wants you to come back into His loving arms.
No matter where you are, no matter what you’ve done, you are never far from Jesus’ love.
After you have talked with Jesus, here is some more information to help you out:
<Original work by BenBRockN. Feel free to reblog, ONLY if you give credit to the original author (me). Thanks!>